[Duraspace] Fwd: [Dspace-devel] Draft Agenda for Open Repositories 2013 DSpace Developers/DCAT Meeting

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 10:45:00 SAST 2013

Hi All

Please review the agenda.
I see the matter of researcher ID's is not on the agenda.
How do we prove to researchers the impact of openness if we cannot properly
identify them in the first place.
I think this is crucial for advocacy in the long term.
The CRIS module recently released by the HKU should be a core part of
DSpace and so should ORCID ID's.
If you agree then please send an email to:
core additions to DSpace before the meeting.

Cheers

hg