[Duraspace] Submission Workflow

Bravismore Mumanyi bmumanyi at uwc.ac.za
Thu Oct 15 15:04:15 SAST 2009

Hi All,

I have the initial questions as one of the steps in my collection
submission workflow. There are two questions the submitter is posed. I
would to get rid of the other question. How do I achieve this? It seems
in the item-submission.xml, you can disable the whole "initial
questions" step but I only want to omit one question.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards
/Bravismore

Multiple titles: Multiple titles The item has more than one title, e.g.
a translated title
Published: Published The item has been published or publicly
distributed before