[Duraspace] XMLUI Customization

Bravismore Mumanyi bmumanyi at uwc.ac.za
Thu Oct 15 10:49:27 SAST 2009

Hi All,

Can anyone point me where the following text is found. I have searched
the messages.xml file several times to no avail.

Watch out for repository.uwc.ac.za during the Open Access Week!

Regards
/Bravismore

"DSpace/Manakin Repository

Welcome to the new Manakin interface to the DSpace digital repository.
DSpace is a digital service that collects, preserves, and distributes
digital material. Repositories are important tools for preserving an
organization's legacy; they facilitate digital preservation and
scholarly communication."