[Duraspace] No thumbnails on my dspace 1.5.2 /jspui

Reid, Lindsay LReid at ufh.ac.za
Mon Oct 12 13:18:24 SAST 2009

Hi there

Can anyone tell me where to active the thumbnails to appear in dspace when an item...?

See my dspace.cfg

##### Settings for Thumbnail creation #####

# whether to display thumbnails on browse and search results pages (1.2+)
# If you have customised the Browse columnlist, then you must also
# include a 'thumbnail' column in your configuration (1.5+)
# (This configuration is not used by XMLUI.  To show thumbnails in the
#  XMLUI, you just need to create a theme which displays them)
#webui.browse.thumbnail.show = true

# max dimensions of the browse/search thumbs. Must be <= thumbnail.maxwidth
# and thumbnail.maxheight. Only need to be set if required to be smaller than
# dimension of thumbnails generated by mediafilter (1.2+)
#webui.browse.thumbnail.maxheight = 80
#webui.browse.thumbnail.maxwidth = 80

# whether to display the thumb against each bitstream (1.2+)
# (This configuration is not used by XMLUI.  To show thumbnails in the
#  XMLUI, you just need to create a theme which displays them)
webui.item.thumbnail.show = true

# where should clicking on a thumbnail from browse/search take the user
# Only values currently supported are "item" and "bitstream"
webui.browse.thumbnail.linkbehaviour = item

# maximum width and height of generated thumbnails
thumbnail.maxwidth  80
thumbnail.maxheight 80

#### Settings for Item Preview ####

webui.preview.enabled = true
# max dimensions of the preview image
webui.preview.maxwidth = 600
webui.preview.maxheight = 600
# the brand text
webui.preview.brand = My Institution Name
# an abbreviated form of the above text, this will be used
# when the preview image cannot fit the normal text
webui.preview.brand.abbrev = MyOrg
# the height of the brand
webui.preview.brand.height = 20
# font settings for the brand text
webui.preview.brand.font = SansSerif
webui.preview.brand.fontpoint = 12
#webui.preview.dc = rights

Regards
Lindsay Reid, Library ICT
University of Fort Hare Library
Alice
040 602 2275 (w)
086 628 6703 (fax)

The University of Fort Hare subscribes to an e-mail disclaimer. Please click on the following URL to read further:
http://www.ufh.ac.za/disclaimer/