[Wcm] Library web news

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Fri Feb 24 14:45:34 SAST 2012

Apologies - the link to Libguides from the mobile library web will be updated during the next deploy by IT.

I have just tested the mobile web on my (rather old) Nokia E71 and it displays perfectly. Thanks Marc!! You did a great job. Would love to hear what the BB people's feedback would be ....

Kind regards

Ina