[Wcm] Web content population

Smith, Ina <ismith@sun.ac.za> ismith at sun.ac.za
Mon Sep 12 14:27:41 SAST 2011

Colleagues

Although we indicated that the website will be ready for content population by today, Wouter indicated that he and bSOLVe still need to address some permission issues for the new web. Wielligh - who has to do the deployment on the production server - is currently sick, but indicated that he will do it from home once we are ready for him. He also has to make a back-up of the site beforehand.

It looks as if we will be ready for content population by tomorrow morning.

Kind regards
Ina

Ina Smith
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC713E.08DFAF90]<http://twitter.com/#!/usscholar>  [cid:image002.jpg at 01CC713E.08DFAF90] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Stellenbosch-Scholar/181640938009>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01CC713E.08DFAF90] <http://blogs.sun.ac.za/sunscholar/>
E-Research Repository Manager (SUNScholar) | Library and Information Service | University of Stellenbosch | Private Bag X5036, 7599 | South Africa
http://scholar.sun.ac.za | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-mail: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30

E-Navorsingsbewaarplekbestuurder (SUNScholar) | Biblioteek- en Inligtingsdiens | Universiteit van Stellenbosch | Privaatsak X5036, 7599 | Suid-Afrika
http://scholar.sun.ac.za  | http://oa.sun.ac.za | E-pos: ismith at sun.ac.za<mailto:ismith at sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 | Skype: smith.ina | Kantoorure: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CC7158.2168AA70]
Confidentiality Notice: This message (including attachments) is intended for the person/entity to whom it is addressed and contains privileged and confidential information. Should the reader hereof not be the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the original message and do not use, disclose, distribute or copy it.