[SUNScholar] Wrong mail

Talliard, Paulette <plt@sun.ac.za> plt at sun.ac.za
Mon Feb 21 08:31:21 SAST 2011

Dear Colleagues

My apologies for the confusion this morning.  It seems one of our students used the incorrect mail regarding his thesis.  I have contacted the relevant student so he will not be using this mail again.

Again my apologies and thank you for all those who forwarded this mail t me.

Kind regards

Paulette talliard
Assistant: E-Research Repository | SUNScholar- & Acquisitions department | Library and Information Service |
University Stellenbsoch |Private Bag X5036, 7599 | South Africa |
http://scholar.sun.ac.za<https://webmail.sun.ac.za/owa/redir.aspx?C=7f735525c6d04041924305f6ed0151fa&URL=http%3a%2f%2fscholar.sun.ac.za> | E-mail: plt at sun.ac.za<mailto:plt at sun.ac.za> |Tel: +27 21 808 9046 | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CBD1A1.B898C2B0]
Confidentiality Notice: This message (including attachments) is intended for the person/entity to whom it is addressed and contains privileged and confidential information. Should the reader hereof not be the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the original message and do not use, disclose, distribute or copy it.