[Ojs] Testing OJS systtem

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:14:50 SAST 2011

Hi All

The previous testing system on http://web.lib.sun.ac.za/ojs has been
shutdown because Google Scholar started indexing it.
A new one inside the campus firewall has been created at:
http://bib.sun.ac.za/ojs. So Google cannot get to it.

username=sunscholar
password=sunscholar

Please ask Paulette to assist in creating a journal for yourself so that you
can test and learn the features without breaking a production system.
We will also be using it to do workshops in the future.

You can access the testing system off-campus if you open your campus
inetkey. Ask IT to assist in installing inetkey for you.

I will leave the creation and destruction of journals in Ina and Paulette's
hands.

Regards

--
Hilton Gibson
Systems Administrator

Cell: +27 846 464 758 | Phone: +27 21 808 4100