[IRTalk] OASPA Conference 2024 - Registration now open!

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Wed May 29 20:17:18 SAST 2024

___With apologies for cross-posting____

OASPA is excited to announce that registration is now open for the OASPA
2024 Conference, 16-18 September in Lisbon.
Full information including early bird rates (open until July 31) and
accommodation can be found on our blog
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/registration-now-open-for-oaspa-2024-conference/>
.

We’ll be making regular updates on our site, but you can also keep up to
date by registering on our mailing list
<https://oaspa.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ff27c49b4cb51715a891f73a8&id=457662dc26>
.

The preliminary programme is being finalised and wlll be announced in the
coming weeks. If you have submitted a proposal, you will hear from us soon.

Please contact us at conference at oaspa.org with any queries.

We hope to see you in Lisbon, where we look forward to working together to
progress equitable open access to knowledge.

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA