[IRTalk] Reminder: Early Bird Rate Ends July 31 - OASPA 2024 Conference

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Jul 4 11:30:00 SAST 2024

A reminder that the conference registration early bird rates *end on **July
31st*. Register here
<https://shop.eventix.io/e99c837e-ec2f-11ee-a9cb-7e126431635e/tickets>.

The conference will take place from 16-18 September 2024 will take place in
Lisbon at the Altis Grand Hotel. The conference will allow for plenty of
time for delegates to connect with each other and registration includes two
receptions allowing for networking, meeting new colleagues and catching up.

You can find the preliminary programme here
<https://www.oaspa.org/news/oaspa-2024-conference-programme/>. A full
programme with all speakers and times will be announced later this month.

Any enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to
conference at oaspa.org
<https://web.archive.org/web/20220522224808/mailto:coasp@oaspa.org>.

Full information can be found on our conference page
<https://www.oaspa.org/events/2024-conference/> which will be updated
regularly. We are very grateful to our sponsors for their generous support
- find remaining sponsorship opportunities here
<https://www.oaspa.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/Sponsorship-Options-v1.pdf>
.

We hope to see you in Lisbon!

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA