[IRTalk] Recording now available: OASPA December Webinar - Research libraries in an Open Access world

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Wed Jan 10 16:11:00 SAST 2024

The recording of last month’s webinar - *Research libraries in an Open
Access world* - is now available and can be found on our blog post
<https://oaspa.org/research-libraries-in-an-open-access-world/>, along with
the panelists’ slides and responses to those questions that were not
answered live.

With thanks to Demmy Verbeke and panelists: Joanna Ball, Rachael Samberg,
Anna Clements and Lai Ma.

We also thank our webinar series sponsors (Royal Society of Chemistry,
Hindawi and TrendMD) whose support enables us to offer our webinars without
charge to all.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

OASPA2023 conference recordings at
https://oaspa.org/2023-conference-program/
Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>