[IRTalk] Recording now available OASPA’s Wayfinders Webinar: Increasing Equity in Open Access Publishing

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Feb 1 12:03:45 SAST 2024

The recording of last week's inaugural OASPA webinar in our new
"Wayfinders" series - showcasing those publishers increasing equity in OA
in different ways, is now available.

You can find the recording, as well panellists' slides and responses to
those questions we were unable to get to during the webinar on the blog post
<https://oaspa.org/introducing-oaspas-wayfinders-increasing-equity-in-open-access-publishing/>.

Throughout 2024 OASPA is amplifying ‘wayfinders’ – examples of those
increasing equity in OA in different ways. In our launch webinar of the
wayfinders series, discussion of four distinct models sparked thinking
around correcting current trajectories of (predominantly) inequitable
OA.OASPA’s wayfinders series brings to life practical case-studies helping
all organisations find their own way to more equity in OA.

With huge thanks to our chair *Malavika Legge *and our panelists - *Danny
Burke, Ros Pyne, Meagan Phelan* and *Susan Veldsman *for all of their work
in advance, during and after the webinar.

With thanks to our webinar series sponsors (Royal Society of Chemistry,
Trend MD and Hindawi) whose support enables us to offer our webinars
without charge to all.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

OASPA2023 conference recordings at
https://oaspa.org/2023-conference-program/
Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>