[IRTalk] Recording now available for OASPA online seminar - the impact of Plan S

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Apr 18 22:37:09 SAST 2024

The recording of our recent online seminar is now available
<https://www.oaspa.org/events/the-impact-of-plan-s-a-discussion-on-findings-so-far/>
along with panelists slides and responses to unanswered questions.

This webinar focuses on the impact of Plan S and offers an opportunity for
the early results of the work to be presented and discussed with the OASPA
network.

We are hugely grateful to our panelists for their time and work before,
during and after the seminar. We are grateful to attendees for their active
participation and insightful questions.

We hope you find this useful and can watch if you were unable to join us
live - and share with colleagues and peers.

We are committed to offering the online seminars free to all. We welcome
expressions of interest in sponsoring the series - please contact
bernie.folan at oaspa.org.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA
<https://twitter.com/OASPA> / LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oaspa/>  / Bluesky
<https://bsky.app/profile/oaspa.bsky.social>

[image: Virtual seminar sponsor tile v.1.png]