[IRTalk] Reminder: Call for panel proposals for OASPA 2024 Annual Conference (Deadline April 10)

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Wed Apr 3 17:02:34 SAST 2024

***With apologies for cross-posting ***

The OASPA annual conference
<https://www.oaspa.org/events/2024-conference/> brings
the open access community together to discuss new developments and
innovations in scholarly publishing, and unite in our shared goal to enable
research around the world to be openly accessible in line with our mission
<https://www.oaspa.org/about/who-we-are/>.

The 2024 conference will be held in Lisbon 16-18 September 2024.

A reminder that the Call for Panel Session proposals will close on April 10
2024. We would like to hear your suggestions for panels addressing how we
progress equitable and inclusive open scholarship practices.  *OASPA
invites proposals to be submitted by the deadline of April 10, 2024. *Sessins
can be submitted via this form <https://forms.gle/ZHWToCW8tkhwCs6p9>.

Proposals should not be promotional in nature. We ask that panels are
diverse in terms of ethnicity and gender, and to ensure speakers include
members of any communities under discussion.

*We particularly welcome submissions from beyond North America and Europe.
Please share this call widely within your networks.*

Our usual call for lightning talk poster proposals will follow in the
coming months. These are short talks showcasing new projects, ideas or
initiatives accompanied by a poster.

We look forward to receiving your suggestions!

Best wishes,

Bernie

--
*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Support our work - Become an OASPA Supporter
<https://www.oaspa.org/membership/support-us/>
Stay up to date -  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email
Follow us on X <https://twitter.com/OASPA> @OASPA