[IRTalk] Last few days to submit a poster lightning talk proposal for the 2023 OASPA Online Conference

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Fri Jun 23 17:02:25 SAST 2023

This is a reminder that there are just a few days left to submit your
poster proposal for OASPA2023. The 2023 OASPA Conference Program Committee
now invites organisations and individuals to submit a proposal to us for
‘Poster Lightning Talk’ presentations. These are short talks showcasing new
projects, ideas or initiatives accompanied by a poster (guidelines will be
provided).

We particularly welcome submissions from beyond North America and Europe.
Please share this call widely within your networks.

All proposals should be submitted by the end of June 26, 2023 via this form
<https://forms.gle/soouAENaRHVbWtkW6> which asks for a brief description
(up to a strict maximum count of 250 words) of your proposal. Registration
costs for the authors of successful proposals will be waived.

We look forward to receiving your suggestions!

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Did you know you can support OASPA's work even if you are not a publishing
organization? Join our other Supporters  - full information here
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>.

Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>