[IRTalk] Registration now open for OASPA 2023

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Jul 11 19:27:52 SAST 2023

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2023 OASPA
Conference. The conference takes place online between Tuesday 19 September
and Thursday 21 2023.

Full information and program updates will be made available on our conference
page <http://oaspa.org/conference>.

The 2023 online conference will encourage participants to work towards
making equitable open scholarship a reality and will address many timely
and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly communication.

The conference will take place online to ensure wide participation and the
opportunity to welcome everyone for collective reflection on our endeavours
to ensure scholarship is open and accessible to all.

Topics will include, and are not limited to

   - A progress check on open access as an enabler for societal progress
   - Funder mandates and their influence on OA publishing models
   - Overcoming obstacles in policy development
   - Diamond OA and sustainability challenges
   - Global preprint adoption trends and open peer review
   - Artificial Intelligence and its implications for scholarly
   communication
   - Research integrity and the growing role of open science
   - OA models to broaden participation
   - OA through the lenses of sustainability, justice and resilience
   - Feedback on OASPA's workshops on Equitable OA

Our preliminary programme will be available soon.

Any enquiries regarding the conference should be directed to info at oaspa.org.
Please share the registration link widely: *https://OASPA2023.eventbrite.co.uk
<https://OASPA2023.eventbrite.co.uk>*

We welcome event sponsorship - our sponsors enable us to include as many
delegates as possible and ensure a truly and necessary global conversation.

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>