[IRTalk] OASPA 2023 Conference Programme Available

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Aug 29 16:48:11 SAST 2023

OASPA is pleased to announce that the preliminary program for the OASPA
2023 Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing is now
available. The conference will be held online September 19- 21 2023.

Please find the preliminary program
<https://oaspa.org/2023-conference-program/> and all conference
information, registration details, at http://oaspa.org/conference/.

We welcome delegates from a wide range of backgrounds at all stages of
their careers who are working in research, publishing, librarianship,
government, higher education, research funding, technology, and other
affiliated industries.

With thanks to our generous sponsors who are listed on the program page.

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

OASPA 2023 will be held online September 19-21 2023 - information at
https://oaspa.org/conference/
Become an OASPA Member <https://oaspa.org/membership/members/> or Supporter
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by