[IRTalk] FW: Invitation to register for the Unisa Library and Information Services 2022 Open Access Webinar

Van der Westhuizen, Ansie vdwesapj at unisa.ac.za
Thu Oct 20 14:40:23 SAST 2022

Dear Colleague

Kindly accept our apology for cross posting of this invitation.

On behalf of Dr Khomotso Marumo, Acting Executive Director: Unisa Library and Information Services, you are cordially invited to the Unisa Open Access Webinar 2022 to be held on 27 October 2022 at 13:00. The event will be streamed via MS Teams. Kindly note that registration is critical. Click here to register<https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/jIuayqM-mUekPlUQOY56Ow,A9fG7Ar9ckeGS0LvLjrlSQ,41givOiagkyrVv2Srb7waQ,9QsxgFmxlEWIXlFaCy3qWg,Z8G_l0R7I0qeKzRDl3mpSg,0lr2loCMBESjQ8ZX-cvEZQ?mode=read&tenantId=ca9a8b8c-3ea3-4799-a43e-5510398e7a3b> or follow the registration link in the attached poster, which also contains live links to the programme and bios of the speakers.

[cid:image001.png at 01D8E3A5.36047380]

We are looking forward to welcoming you to our event.

Kind regards

[e-mail-sig-photo]

[e-mail-sig-logo2]
Mrs Ansie van der Westhuizen
B.Bibl (NWU) B.Bibl Hons (Unisa)
Non-Commercial Digital Developer (Institutional Repository)
Department of Library and Information Services
Tel: +27 21 429 3426
Email: vdwesapj at unisa.ac.za<mailto:vdwesapj at unisa.ac.za>