[IRTalk] Recording now available of OASPA Webinar: Shadow Libraries and Access to Knowledge: Origins, Policies, Legality, and Accessibility

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu May 19 13:53:15 SAST 2022

The recording of last week's OASPA webinar focused on shadow libraries is
now available.

You can find the recording, slides, resources shared in the chat and
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-shadow-libraries-and-access-to-knowledge/>.

With thanks to our Chair *Vincent W. J. van Gerven Oei* and all of our
panelists - *Balász Bodó*, *Martin Paul Eve*, *Marcell Mars, * *Arul George
Scaria* and *Virginia Crisp for *all of their work and time in creating
such a useful event.

Thanks also to the sponsors of our 2022 webinar series (*Royal Society of
Chemistry*, *Atypon*, *Hindawi *and *TrendMD*) whose support enables us to
make our webinars available to all.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>