[IRTalk] Recording of last week's webinar available: Policy into Action: the UNESCO Recommendation on Open Science under the spotlight – actions for publishing

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Mar 22 16:59:01 SAST 2022

The recording of last week's webinar focused on developing guidelines for
OA publishers on implementing the UNESCO Recommendation on Open Science is now
available
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-policy-into-action-the-unesco-recommendation-on-open-science-under-the-spotlight-actions-for-publishing/>
.
We welcome feedback - the draft guidelines are open until 31 March - please
comment directly on the document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C1NVxQU-zBxZWwFSfmz2kjqROaU4qRqh_mZ4N1B75rE/edit#heading=h.ki1mu1y1hqol>
.

We are very grateful to our Chair *Iryna Kuchma *and our panelists *Ana
Persic*, *Roheena Anand*, *Raoul Kamadjeu* and *Krzysztof Siewicz* for
their contribution and energy before and during this webinar.

We are also grateful to our 2022 webinar series sponsors *TrendMD*,
*Hindawi*, *Atypon* and *Royal Society of Chemistry*. Their support enables
us to make our webinars available to all. Please get in touch to hear about
event sponsorship opportunities.

With best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
Did you miss our 2021 Conference? Program with recordings
<https://oaspa.org/oaspa-2021-conference-program/>