[IRTalk] Webinar Recording now available - So can publishing respond to a crisis? An evidence-informed approach

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Jan 18 15:00:00 SAST 2022

The recording of last week's OASPA webinar: *So can publishing respond to a
crisis? An evidence-informed approach* is now available
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-so-can-publishing-respond-to-a-crisis-an-evidence-informed-approach/>
on
the OASPA webinar post. You can also find speaker key takeaways, links to
slides, responses to attendee questions and resources shared via the chat
channel during the webinar.

With many thanks to all of our speakers: *Hannah Hope*, *Stephen
Pinfield*, *Ludo
Waltman*, *Robert Terry*, *Jessica Polka *and *Stefano Davide Vianello *and our
Chair *Catriona MacCallum* for all of their work in delivering this webinar.

We welcome your thoughts on topic ideas for future open
scholarship webinars with us at info at oaspa.org
<info at oaspa.org?subject=Researcher%20focused%20webinar%20idea>.

With thanks to our webinar sponsor Royal Society of Chemistry for their
generous support of this webinar. Our sponsors enable us to continue
offering our webinars to all without barriers. Please contact me, Bernie
Folan <bernie.folan at oaspa.org>, with sponsorship enquiries.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org

[image: image.png]