[IRTalk] FW: ANNOUNCEMENT: Promotion of the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC)'s Data Set Collection

Leti Kleyn leti.kleyn at up.ac.za
Thu Feb 10 12:26:40 SAST 2022

*From:* heather.thuynsma at up.ac.za <heather.thuynsma at up.ac.za> *On Behalf Of
*Humanities Spokesperson
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 9, 2022 10:29 PM
*To:* hum at kendy.up.ac.za
*Subject:* ANNOUNCEMENT: Promotion of the Human Sciences Research Council
(HSRC)'s Data Set Collection

Dear Humanities Colleagues

Below and attached please find a note advertising the Data Set Collections
that are housed at the HSRC. I would like to encourage you and your
postgraduate students to consider using these databases as part of your
research.

For more information, please contact datahelp at hsrc.ac.za.

Regards

Vasu

*Prof Vasu Reddy *

Dean

*Faculty of Humanities*

Room *7-11*, Level *7*, Humanities Building, University of Pretoria

Private Bag X20, Hatfield 0028, South Africa

t: +27 (0)12 420 *2318*

*f: +27 (0)12 420 4501*

e: vasu.reddy at up.ac.za

*www.up.ac.za/faculty-of-humanities