[IRTalk] Fwd: UCT eResearch report 2020-2021

Heila Pienaar heila.pienaar at up.ac.za
Sat Nov 27 16:40:11 SAST 2021

The UCT eResearch 2020-2021 report is now available.

View in web browser
<https://icts.evlink9.net/public/messages/view-online/8XM2ZvaB7rAJrWKo/EccOCp4Y0qGaY1ZP/05c0aeeb76952f2d>
[image: eResearch Report 2020-21]
<https://icts.evlink9.net/servlet/link/80516/660702/66882416/2684420>
*Dear colleagues*

We are pleased to announce the release of the UCT eResearch report for
2020-2021.

If UCT is to achieve the Vision 2030 goal to ‘unleash knowledge in and from
Afrika’, our researchers need to be capacitated with the latest tools and
technologies to compete in the increasingly data-intensive world of
research. UCT eResearch continues to work tirelessly to provide the
critical infrastructure, as well as the skills and capacity, our
researchers need to transform data into information and knowledge. The
latest eResearch report contains research case studies showcasing the wide
variety of work the UCT eResearch team does to support research and further
informs the UCT research community on the plethora of services and features
available to them.

UCT eResearch remains committed to providing researchers with access to
integrated, responsive and well-governed research infrastructure as well as
the support of effective and innovative research management.

*Click on the report cover below to read the report online, or click here
<https://icts.evlink9.net/servlet/link/80516/660702/66882416/2684421> to
download a pdf version of the report.*
<https://icts.evlink9.net/servlet/link/80516/660702/66882416/2684422>

*The team from UCT eResearch Office*