[IRTalk] OASPA to sponsor Open Publishing Awards - nominations now open

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue May 25 09:00:00 SAST 2021

*** with apologies for cross-posting ***

OASPA is delighted to be involved with the Open Publishing Awards this
year  - more:
https://coko.foundation/oaspa-new-sponsors-of-the-open-publishing-awards/

*"Open is a powerful tool to build collaboration, trust, adoption, to share
the cost and burden of creating these works, to diffuse innovations into
the market, to learn from each other, and to improve the quality and impact
of the works themselves." (About the Open Publishing Awards
<https://openpublishingawards.org/about.html>)*

Through our events and activities, it's a priority for OASPA to promote
innovation in models and systems for open publishing and so we fully
support the ethos of these awards as a celebration of the
tremendously creative work in the community to develop new projects and
means for scholarly communication, whether that be open source software,
open publishing models or workflows, or openly licensed content.

We encourage you to nominate
<https://openpublishingawards.org/index.html#nominate> all of those
projects you know about which deserve to be in the spotlight for advancing
openness!

Best wishes,
Bernie

Bernie Folan
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association