[IRTalk] Recording of OASPA webinar - Researcher Needs, Common Values and Practices - now available

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Wed Jul 7 11:30:00 SAST 2021

The recording of last week's popular OASPA webinar focused on the
publishing practices and values of researchers is now available
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-researcher-focus-1-researcher-needs-common-values-and-practices-copy/>.
As
well as the recording, the post contains panellist responses to unanswered
attendee questions.

The webinar brought together a cross-disciplinary panel of researchers to
discuss what unites them in terms of their motivations and values around
open research and open access, and how and if this is enabled in practice.

With many thanks to all of our speakers *Michelle Arkin, Melodee
Beals, Thomas Hervé Mboa Nkoudou *and *Zulidyana D. Rusnalasari,* our
moderator *Curtis Brundy* and to OASPA Board member *Emma Wilson *(Royal
Society of Chemistry) who shaped this webinar.

Please share your topic ideas for future researcher-focused webinars with
us at info at oaspa.org
<info at oaspa.org?subject=Researcher%20focused%20webinar%20idea>.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
Register for our 2021 Conference - all information at
http://oaspa.org/conference