[IRTalk] OASPA 2021 Poster Lightning Sessions Announced

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Aug 31 16:38:35 SAST 2021

We are pleased to announce the Poster Lightning Talks selected for
showcasing at the OASPA 2021 Conference on Open Access Scholarship, which
takes place next month online (21-23 September).

If you want to hear about the very latest open access innovations, projects
and initiatives, make sure you register for the conference and attend the
poster lightning talks. This year we have more talks than ever with 30
lightning presentations covering a huge range of topics crossing
disciplines, models and all aspects of scholarship communication.

The 2021 online conference (Designing 21st Century Knowledge Sharing
Systems) will address many timely and fundamental topics relating to open
scholarly communication and also offer a forum for collective reflection on
the ongoing impact of the pandemic and our endeavours to ensure scholarship
is open and accessible to all to address all current and future challenges. The
event will include keynotes, an extended opening discussion, panels,
discussions and feedback sessions as well as the lightning poster talks.
Delegates and speakers will also have access to a dedicated conference
Slack space to meet each other, ask questions and discuss the sessions.

The program can be found here
<https://oaspa.org/oaspa-2021-conference-program/> and information on how
to register is at the conference website http://oaspa.org/conference/.
Please get in touch at *info at oaspa.org* <info at oaspa.org> if you have any
questions or wish to attend but are unfunded.

We welcome delegates from a wide range of backgrounds at all stages of
their careers who are working in publishing, librarianship, government,
higher education, funding agencies, nonprofits, and other affiliated
industries. OASPA Scholar Publisher members and unfunded individuals are
invited to request the attendance waiver code. With thanks to our generous
sponsors for enabling us to make the conference as accessible as possible.

We hope you can join us next month!

With best wishes,
Bernie

[image: image.png]