[IRTalk] Request for Quotes: Technical support services for the Khulisa Journals Platform (ASSAf Open Journal Systems Platform)

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Tue Sep 22 12:13:16 SAST 2020

The Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf)<https://www.assaf.org.za/> hereby requests quotes from interested service providers for the following, for a period of three years (36 months), in compliance with the SA National Treasury Guidelines<http://www.treasury.gov.za/legislation/pfma/supplychain/default.aspx>, aligned with good Supply Chain Management practice:

Technical support services for the Khulisa Journals Platform<https://www.assaf.org.za/files/Procurement/Specs%20RFQ_21Sept2020Monday_Khulisa.pdf>

For more information, see: https://www.assaf.org.za/index.php/about-assaf-2/rfq-r30-000-to-r500-000

Bidding Document<https://www.assaf.org.za/files/Procurement/Procurement%202020/Quotaiton%20Standard%20Bidding%20Document_KHULISA.pdf>

General Conditions of Contrac<https://www.assaf.org.za/files/Procurement/General%20Conditions%20of%20Contract-%20Inclusion%20of%20par%2034%20CIBD.pdf>t

We would like to invite service providers adhering to the requirements specified, to please submit their quotes by 15 October 2020.

All technical queries may be directed to Mrs Ina Smith at ina at assaf.org.za<mailto:ina at assaf.org.za>
All queries relating to the bid documentation may be directed to scm at assaf.org.za<mailto:scm at assaf.org.za>

Kind regards

Ina Smith
Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf)
ASSAf Disclaimer: The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the organisation. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory statements, infringe, or authorise infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the organisation will not accept any liability for such statements included in emails. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.