[IRTalk] FW: [dspace-community] NOW AVAILABLE: DSpace 7.0 Beta 3

Van der Westhuizen, Ansie vdwesapj at unisa.ac.za
Fri Jul 10 08:59:02 SAST 2020

Dear Colleagues

Dspace 7.0 Beta 3 has just been announced. See the email from Michele Mennielli below for more details.

Kind regards

[e-mail-sig-photo]

[e-mail-sig-logo2]
Ansie van der Westhuizen
Non-Commercial Digital Developer (Institutional Repository)
Department of Library Services
vdwesapj at unisa.ac.za

            [e-mail-sig-F] <https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfSouthAfrica>     [e-mail-sig-TW] <https://twitter.com/unisa>     [e-mail-sig-L] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/university-of-south-africa/universiteit-van-suid-afrika-19881>     [e-mail-sig-Y] <https://www.youtube.com/user/UnisaVideos>
http://www.unisa.ac.za<http://www.unisa.ac.za/>