[IRTalk] OA Journal Hosting at SA Universities

Thengo Kavinya mmj at medcol.mw
Thu Sep 19 16:16:20 SAST 2019

Dear Ina,

The University of Malawi (College of Medicine) has the Malawi Medical
Journal and the person the Managing Editor is Mr Thengo Kavinya. Initially
we are using Scholarone and we're hosted it is hosted on  http://www.mmj.mw/ .
Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Thengo Kavinya,
Managing Editor,
Malawi Medical Journal,
P/Bag 360,
Blantyre,
Malawi.

Cell: 0992307171
Alt email: tgkavinya at yahoo.co.uk

*Am no King, I can't do these things just by myself - Barak Obama*