[IRTalk] Articles on the Copyright Bill

Dr Leti Kleyn Leti at assaf.org.za
Thu Sep 19 08:40:39 SAST 2019

  *   New Copyright Law Will Benefit South Africans with Disabilities
https://theconversation.com/new-copyright-law-will-benefit-south-africans-with-disabilities-123225

  *   'Fair use' in new Copyright Bill benefits everyone
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-09-17-fair-use-in-new-copyright-bill-benefits-everyone/

  *   Copyright Bill will make cost of studying cheaper  (I am quoted in this article)
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2019-09-15-copyright-bill-will-make-cost-of-studying-cheaper-2/

  *   Does The South African Copyright Bill Promote Plagiarism?
http://infojustice.org/archives/41511

  *   Why 'fair use' is so important for South African copyright law
https://theconversation.com/why-fair-use-is-so-important-for-south-african-copyright-law-107098

ASSAf Disclaimer: The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the organisation. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory statements, infringe, or authorise infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the organisation will not accept any liability for such statements included in emails. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.