[IRTalk] Call for Posters for RDA's 13th Plenary is Open!

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Wed Jan 30 09:32:05 SAST 2019

Click here to view this message on the web.<https://www.rd-alliance.org/call-posters-rdas-13th-plenary-open>

Tuesday 29 January 2019

[RDA]

[https://www.rd-alliance.org/sites/all/themes/rdalliance/img/facebook_icon.png]<https://www.rd-alliance.org/track/click/28b8b382812758/2b677f9d788191>

[https://www.rd-alliance.org/sites/all/themes/rdalliance/img/twitter_icon.png]<https://www.rd-alliance.org/track/click/3735c6abd22759/2b677f9d788191>

[https://www.rd-alliance.org/sites/all/themes/rdalliance/img/linkedin_icon.png]<https://www.rd-alliance.org/track/click/353d16c6f52760/2b677f9d788191>

[https://www.rd-alliance.org/sites/all/themes/rdalliance/img/slideshare_icon.png]<https://www.rd-alliance.org/track/click/c0d3a1d67d2761/2b677f9d788191>

Call for Posters for RDA's 13th Plenary is Open!

>From 2-4 April 2018, RDA’s 13th Plenary (P13) will be taking place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Loews Hotel<https://www.rd-alliance.org/track/click/6900b4e5492762/2b677f9d788191>.  By participating in RDA’s P13 Poster Session, you have an excellent opportunity to share your ideas, ongoing research and accomplishments with data professionals from around the globe.

RDA Poster Sessions offer an interactive way of initiating collaborative conversations and exchanges of ideas with an audience of data practitioners, computer scientists, researchers, policy makers and private sector representatives, who are all committed to open sharing of data across disciplines, technologies and borders to accelerate innovation.

Positioned in prominent areas at the Loews Hotel, poster session participants will have high visibility with meeting attendees, especially during the coffee breaks, lunches and social events.

The deadline to submit your poster application is 28 Februray 2019 at 23:00 UTC.

Notifications of acceptances will occur on or before 8 March 2019.

Note, if accepted, posters should be printed in vertical format with dimensions of 70cm x 100cm and must be printed and delivered to the event venue directly by applicants.

Submit your poster today at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rdas-13th-plenary-call-posters.

DISCLAIMER

ASSAf Disclaimer: The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the organisation. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory statements, infringe, or authorise infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the organisation will not accept any liability for such statements included in emails. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.