[IRTalk] Secure service to share large files with anyone

Meoli Kashorda mkashorda at kenet.or.ke
Sat Feb 2 16:01:48 SAST 2019

Dear Ina,

Thanks for the forward. Yes, we need to develop unique services for researchers. There are many institutional leaders who think NRENs just provide low-cost internet connectivity.

And many African government leaders do not understand the difference between an NREN and a commercial ISP.

The role of NRENs needs to be embedded in the laws or policies of a country.

Meoli