[IRTalk] Hilton Gibson passed away

Lewatle Phaladi Lewatle.Phaladi at wits.ac.za
Mon May 8 15:32:18 SAST 2017

Hi IR Team,
It is very sad to hear about the passing on of Hilton, to me I lost a friend, colleague and mentor, as both who interacted with him you will agree  that Hilton was generous human being who was always eager to share and impart knowledge he have on different software's and life in general. In every conference and workshops Hilton attended we always meet to discuss offline and he was always giving good advice, may his friends, colleagues and family be comforted during this sad moment.
Regards,
Lewatle