[IRTalk] 1Science - find Open Access articles across journal databases & repositories

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Thu Apr 20 14:33:38 SAST 2017

https://oafindr.1science.com

Institutions are required to subscribe to have access to the search functionality.

Populate institutional repositories: 1Science also makes metadata available to populate repositories.

"We index peer-reviewed green and gold open access papers published in arts, humanities, and sciences journals. By sciences we mean applied sciences, engineering and technology, behavioral sciences, health sciences, natural sciences, and social sciences.
We ensure we are providing access to high-quality, peer-reviewed, open access articles. We also make sure that publishers are not excluded on non-academic grounds.
Our database is updated regularly to add new content. During that process, we verify that the article metadata available is of utmost quality."

Inquiries: Fiona Bester<mailto:fiona.bester at wwis.co.za>