[IRTalk] FW: OJS 3.0 Webinar - Sept 7, 9am Pacific

Ina Smith Ina at assaf.org.za
Wed Sep 7 08:37:39 SAST 2016

Dear Editors, Libraries, Researchers, Others

Please join this webinar on the new OJS version. A perfect opportunity to see what it will look like and all the enhancements. OJS is open source software, and a journal management system used widely to document the workflow and all other associated activities. Many SA institutions have started to host OJS on a server, assisting journals in terms of IT and keeping the costs down, so that editors can focus on the quality & content and everything else that matters.

Kind regards
Ina