[IRTalk] Fwd: Time to crowdfund? ORCiD/DSpace 5.5 integration

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:33:40 SAST 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hilton Gibson <hilton.gibson at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 5:33 pm
Subject: Re: Time to crowdfund? ORCiD/DSpace 5.5 integration
To: Buys, Matthew <m.buys at orcid.org>
Cc: Leti Kleyn <Leti.Kleyn at up.ac.za>, hayden at knowledgearc.com <
hayden at knowledgearc.com>, michael at knowledgearc.com <michael at knowledgearc.com>,
ghoy at tenet.ac.za <ghoy at tenet.ac.za>, Hilda Kriel <Hilda.Kriel at up.ac.za>,
Wandi Tobosi <Wandi.Tobosi at up.ac.za>

Thanks for sharing.

On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 1:56 pm Buys, Matthew, <m.buys at orcid.org> wrote:

Afternoon All,

I thought I would also share the fantastic integration that NWU have done -
see attached.

Regards,
Matt

*Matthew Buys*
Regional Director: Middle East, Africa & Canada
m.buys at orcid.org
+27 83 588 3160
Skype: mjbuys
http://orcid.org
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7234-3684

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Hilton Gibson <hilton.gibson at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Leti,

In addition there is: https://www.givengain.com

Cheers

hg

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 at 13:23 Hilton Gibson <hilton.gibson at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Leti,

Try the DSpace mailing lists as well. Perhaps there is a funder who listens
on the list?

Cheers

hg