[IRTalk] Fwd: [dspace-tech] Re: DSpace Deployment Survey

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:19:42 SAST 2016

FYI.

*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library
*http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X>*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Orth <alan.orth at gmail.com>
Date: 23 November 2016 at 11:10
Subject: [dspace-tech] Re: DSpace Deployment Survey
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech at googlegroups.com>

Thanks to everyone who responded so far. We have sixteen (16) responses,
and the results are already very interesting! You can see the analytics
here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf92oeigO05VIm3OzS8fjGX
3JUF54LHjmLIyLoOMUPnZqgxBA/viewanalytics

If you haven't filled out the survey yet, please do!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf92oeigO05VIm3OzS8fjGX
3JUF54LHjmLIyLoOMUPnZqgxBA/viewform

Regards,