[IRTalk] Welcome to Collect & Connect: ORCID’s integration and engagement program | ORCID

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:32:40 SAST 2016

With hundreds of our members globally building ORCID identifiers into their
systems, as well as some funders and publishers now requiring ORCID iDs,
researchers are increasingly likely to encounter ORCID in their day-to-day
life. The Collect & Connect program has been developed to streamline the
integration process and foster a shared user experience. This ensures
researchers and our member-integrators understand what ORCID is, and why
and how to engage.

https://orcid.org/content/collect-connect