[IRTalk] I did my research. Yes, I think academic publishers are greedy. (With notes on publishers’ rhetoric and creationism) | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:55:04 SAST 2016

Another day, another puff-piece from academic publishers about how awesome
they are. This time, the Publisher’s Association somehow suckered the
Guardian into giving them a credible-looking platform for their party
political broadcast, Think academic publishers are greedy? Do your
research. I have to give the PA credit for coming up with about the most
patronising title possible.
​
*Yes, I did my research. Guess what? Academic publishers are greedy.*

https://svpow.com/2016/05/21/i-did-my-research-yes-i-think-academic-publishers-are-greedy-with-notes-on-publishers-rhetoric-and-creationism/