[IRTalk] ​Sender Policy Framework - PKP OJS reccomendations

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:11:21 SAST 2016

To combat spam and email phishing a new email system called the "
​​
Sender Policy Framework" (SPF) is being adopted world wide by academic
institutions and others. This is a very recent development and therefore
OJS systems must be retroactively configured to support SPF. This wiki page
documents these efforts at Stellenbosch University Library.

http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/PKP/Bug_Fixes/SPF

*​Hi All,*

*We are getting reports of emails failing delivery for our journals.​*
*We are investigating and are documenting the results.*
*Any further suggestions would help greatly.*

*Cheers*

*hg*