[IRTalk] Show me the money – the path to a sustainable Research Data Facility | Unlocking Research

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Sun May 8 09:28:04 SAST 2016

Like many institutions in the UK, Cambridge University has responded to
research funders’ requirements for data management and  sharing with a
concerted effort to support our research community in good data management
and sharing practice through our Research Data Facility. We have written a
few times on this blog and presented to describe our services. This blog is
a description of the process we have undertaken to support these services
in the long term.

https://unlockingresearch.blog.lib.cam.ac.uk/?p=631