[IRTalk] UK’s First Fully Open Access University Press: ‘All Our Books Have Been Downloaded At Least 700 Times’ | The World's Best News for you | BestTheNews.com |Bestthenews community, Blogs news

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:56:32 SAST 2016

Lara Speicher is Publishing Manager of UCL Press, the UK’s first fully open
access (OA) university press, where she has spent the last two years
setting up the Press from scratch. Speicher will be speaking on the
Publishing Technology-curated panel entitled ‘What is a Publisher Now? Yes,
it’s Open: But Where on Earth is it?’ taking place at next month’s London
Book Fair. We caught up with her recently and took the opportunity to ask
her a couple of questions.

http://bestthenews.com/article/uks-first-fully-open-access-university-press-all-our-books-have-been-downloaded-least-700