[IRTalk] Fwd: [SCHOLCOMM] Take the survey of institutional digital repositories and receive a free copy of the ensuing report

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:55:29 SAST 2016

FYI.

*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library
*http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X>*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Moses <primarydat at gmail.com>
Date: 17 March 2016 at 15:30
Subject: [SCHOLCOMM] Take the survey of institutional digital repositories
and receive a free copy of the ensuing report
To: scholcomm at lists.ala.org

Take the survey of institutional digital repositories and receive a free
copy
of the ensuing report

Primary Research Group, Inc. (www.primaryresearch.com) is surveying research
oriented academic and other research  libraries about their institutional
digital repositories.  We invite you to participate in our survey by filling
out the survey form in exchange for a free pdf copy of the report when it is
published. Your institution will be listed as a contributor but all the
information that you provide is absolutely confidential; all data is
amalgamated in a statistical package; no data is presented for individual
institutions. To take the survey follow the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SurveyInstitutionalDigitalRepositories2016

James Moses, Research Director
Primary Research Group Inc.
2753 Broadway #156