[IRTalk] Moodle Launches MoodleCloud Free Hosting • Moodle

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:36:27 SAST 2016

The open source web conferencing system, BigBlueButton, has been made
available within MoodleCloud sites with a seamless integration in the
Moodle platform making it simple to open a quick session for up to 6 users
with full video, audio, whiteboarding and presentation support. Dougiamas
said “I’m really pleased to be working with our good open source friends at
BigBlueButton to provide a total package that is second to none.”

https://moodle.com/2015/07/06/moodle-launches-moodlecloud-free-hosting-for-educators/