[IRTalk] Anti-Corruption Summit scorecard: Open Data winners and losers – World Wide Web Foundation

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:53:11 SAST 2016

The Global Anti-Corruption Summit in London this past May was an
opportunity to make real progress on fighting corruption, building on the
momentum of the Panama Papers that put the issue high on the public agenda.
At the Web Foundation, *we believe that open data and the open Web are key
tools for increasing transparency*. We attended the civil society day and
supported a number of initiatives to drive home this point to global
leaders.

http://webfoundation.org/2016/06/anti-corruption-summit-scorecard-open-data-winners-and-losers/