[IRTalk] Presenting the DOAJ Ambassadors | News Service

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:22:36 SAST 2016

Further to our announcement of the start of our IDRC-funded project
focussing on the improvement of open access journals in the global south, I
am delighted to present to you the list of 15 DOAJ Ambassadors. These
Ambassadors will be working on behalf of DOAJ until April 2017 and will be
operating in 11 regions or sub-regions across the globe. DOAJ is very lucky
to have such a great list of names: people who have a wide-ranging set of
skills and will bring huge amounts of experience to the DOAJ organisation.

https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/presenting-the-doaj-ambassadors/