[IRTalk] The Academic Book of the Future

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:27:40 SAST 2016

The Academic Book of the Future Project is funded by the AHRC in
collaboration with the British Library, and looks at how scholarly work in
the Arts and Humanities will be produced, read, and preserved in coming
years.  We’re exploring key questions like “what is an academic book?”
“who reads them?”, “what can technology do to help make academic books more
accessible?” and “how can we make sure academic books, whether print or
electronic, are kept safe, and don’t disappear?”

https://academicbookfuture.org

*​Also see: https://pkp.sfu.ca/omp <https://pkp.sfu.ca/omp>​*