[IRTalk] New at Open Science policy making? PASTEUR4OA offers a starter kit | PASTEUR4OA

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:26:08 SAST 2016

For policy makers who are new to the subject, we offer a briefing paper
about Open Science and its value for researchers. There’s also a range of
case studies available on our resources page: we offer studies measured for
national policy makers, for institutions and for funders.
Funders who have an policy in place regulating open access to publications,
might want to expand this policy to include open data as well. *After all,
there is a general trend to move to true ‘open science’ - recognising the
importance of research data - both underlying publications and stand-alone
datasets.*

http://www.pasteur4oa.eu/news/227#.V3Y2mB-6xcZ