Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:40:35 SAST 2016

Identifying foundational infrastructure – an institutional construct – is
neither an art nor a science. There’s no point in drawing lines in the sand
for its own sake. This question is more a means to a greater end if we take
a holistic point of view: how do we create a healthy, robust ecosystem of
players that support and enable scholarly communications?

http://cameronneylon.net/blog/where-are-the-pipes-building-foundational-infrastructures-for-future-services/

*​Also see:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Capacity_Building
<http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Capacity_Building>​*