[Irtalk] Office of Scholarly Communication at Cambridge University - 2015 – that was the year that was | Unlocking Research

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 19:08:23 SAST 2016

This time last year, the Office of Scholarly Communication at Cambridge
University had been in existence for one week. As the inaugural Head of the
Office, I had landed in the UK from Australia on 1 January, and was still
battling jet lag. What a difference a year makes. This blog is a short run
down of what has happened in 2015 and a brief peek into our plans for 2016.

https://unlockingresearch.blog.lib.cam.ac.uk/?p=451